Thursday 26 September 2013

Board game feedback and summary.

Today my group and I finished making our board game and we let our class mates test it and we asked them for feedback. Overall we had an overall rating of 9 out of 1-10 which is a great start! However they did give us some good feed back on which we can improve on for example: The board itself was not flat and also the surface was rough, although the rough look was meant to be for our visual look I think we should of tried another way as the models that were on the rough parts of our board kept calling. Also the size of our models were a bit to big and so it would sometimes be one side heavy and it would drop. Apart from that the rest they enjoyed. They enjoyed the combat system as I have explained in my randomiser idea as the group seemed to agree with my idea so there was no change to that. Overall I think this project was a success however I could improve alot of stuff on this to make it a much better game.

No comments:

Post a Comment