Wednesday 2 October 2013

Zombies! Arrgghh!

We have completed our induction project of our board game and now we shall start our first project. In this project we will be learning how to sculpture and have a more in depth explanation and shown better techniques on how to create sculptures in real life and on Z brush. Our current project involves us zombifying ourselves using the correct anatomy of the human face.




My idea of a zombified self would be of me not having a lower jaw or lips and just showing my teeth. This inspiration comes from the zombies in the recently popular series "Walking dead" the zombies i find in this series make me feel they are truly zombies and their skin is pale and scaly which gives off the look of them decaying as they are already dead.


Right now we are simply creating orthographic of our faces on Photoshop. I have gotten an orthographic of my face with and without glasses as I may later on decide if I want my zombified self to have glasses on or not. If I do decide to have glasses on I will try be creative with it and maybe have the frame broken or possibly the glass itself have a crack, i could also have the frame stuck inside my head as well or inside my eye. I could do a lot of stuff if i have the glasses but it would mean more work but higher reward in the end! As it would look really interesting. I may also remove my jaw line and make my tongue hang out like the picture above to add some interest into my sculpt.

These two are orthographics of me with and without glasses i will edit them on photoshop to zombify myself










 I hope at the end of this project it will be a great success and I will see my zombified self!



No comments:

Post a Comment