Wednesday 16 October 2013

Zombie me! (Photoshop work)

First I started with my orthographic of me, Just the normal side to side none edited picture. With this i changed the color of the picture on Photoshop then i changed to saturation and the hue. I played around with this until I got a sickly color which i was happy with.


This is what I ended up with after I played around with the saturation and hue and also the color balance of the original image 


After playing with the saturation and color balance I then went onto liquefying the image to make myself more skinnier. I went for a more Micheal Jackson Thriller look with the pale then dark burns and lighter places which need highlights.   


After I have done that, using my images I posted in my previous post I masked the image into my face and blended the edges softly and also added after color to try and make it more realistic.



And here it is! The zombie me we were all looking forward to, now to sculpture this!

No comments:

Post a Comment